RIDE & DINE WITH MARY KING ON DARTMOOR
Ride Dartmoor with British Three-Day Eventer and Olympic legend Mary King MBE and explore deep into the moors from horseback.
Book now to join Mary King MBE in 2021 from 7th to 10th June for an unforgettable, fast ride among the wild ponies, buzzards and cattle.
Spend two evenings dining with Mary and a small intimate group of upto 8 guests in the fabulous five star country resort of Bovey Castle.
“I can’t believe I’m following Mary King,” said Catherine Watts as she cantered on open moorland behind the straight back and long legs of the legendary event rider.
Olympic medalist, three day eventing legend, former winner of Badminton Horse Trials and Deputy Lieutenant of Devon, Mary King is a wonderful supporter of Liberty Trails and the Dartmoor Derby, of which she is an Ambassador, helping to introduce riders from around the world to the world class riding we have on offer here on Dartmoor.
We’re honoured that each year, for the last three years, Mary has hosted a very special ride each June.
Dates are now confirmed for 2021 for the three night, two day stay. You will spend two full days riding across 275,000 acres of unfenced countryside, talking with Mary and enjoying Liberty Trails’ usual well-paced mounted adventure with top-class suppers each evening prepared by an award winning team from local produce.
For more information and pricing to bring your own horse or ride a hired horse, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7967 823674
- Two full days in the saddle exploring Dartmoor.
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast in a Castle Room (Upgrades are Available).
- Lunches in a remote beauty spot set up by your dedicated Ground Crew.
- The group will comprise of a maximum of eight guests plus Mary King and Liberty Trails Host.
- Horses will be provided unless you choose to bring your own.
- Either one horse per person for two days or three nights’ livery for guests own horse.
- All transfers between Exeter Airport and train station to the hotel are included.
- Prices start from £1650 per person for double occupancy with own horse.
Find out what our Guests had to say about their experience with us
– Riding Holiday with Special Needs